Solutionist Counseling stays committed to helping individuals in need of counseling and mental health services in the Palm Beach County area. We have increased our safety and prevention to help mitigate the spread of COVID-19 (Coronavirus). We have responded and recommended practices to help prevent exposure in accordance to the Center for Disease Control and Prevention and are taking the following actions to keep our clients safe:
- All patients (including new) can receive therapy via telephone or Zoom meeting.
- Clients who still wish to see their therapist in person still may do so.
- Clients are scheduled to ensure no more than 2 clients are in the waiting room at one time.
- Clients have the option to wait outside the building and will be notified via phone or text when their session is to begin. Clients will then be able to go directly to the therapy room.
- All office touch surfaces are disinfected after every client is seen.
As information regarding the Coronavirus continues to evolve, Solutionist Counseling is committed to closely monitor the situation as needed. We understand that COVID-19 continues to impact individuals and families. At our Boca Raton Counseling Center, we are committed to working together through these unprecedented times.